Doobert.com just published this video of a mission we participated in. Our long, drawn out, and very wordy flight video story on this mission is coming up but in the meantime I had to share this Doobert.com video with you.
The video is a wonderful quick look at how a bunch of strangers came together on short notice to save two dogs who needed to be rescued.
These rescue missions happen because a village of people all play a part to do the right thing for the dogs in need.
While Pam and I played a part the real people who need to be thanked and applauded in this video are:
- Flight Coordinator: Linda Stronza
- Sending Party: Becky Weddle
- Receiving Party: Deborah & Michael Bullock – Almost Home Rescue
- Doobert.com Driver #1 Charlotte to Greensboro: Sarah Kucharski
- Doobert.com Driver #2 Greensboro to Raleigh: Angela Bowman
- Pilot Raleigh to Delaware: Steve & Pam Rhode – Pilot.dog (We humbly list ourselves to fill the gap.)
- Flight Volunteer: Theresa Jones
- Pilot Delaware to New Jersey: Jeff Rednor
If you would like to register as a Doobert.com volunteer pilot or driver, just look below to get going.